Sunday, January 3, 2010

sun is killing me

Almost everyday exposed to the sun more than 5 hours
my skin is really dark and pain now =(
BUT
I still love the beach and the sun =D

went to the lagoon at Mnyameni today
its actually near from Port Edward but it takes more than 2 hours to get in to that paradise because we have to use the rocky, muddy and shakey road
on the way in to the lagoon,
there are lots of little cottage and plantations like corn and other kinds of unknown plants
beside the road,
we can always meet the little black children age around 2-10 asking for sweets
they will ask for sweets like the voice of beetle bugs
for example,
"sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetsssssssssssssss"
then we'll throw some sweets out of the window for them
LOL! its cute and funny!
it is actually a sad case when you see this
because they are so desperate of sweets and everything untill a group of them can fight for 1 candy or 1 RANDS( RM0.50)
SAD! =(
okay~ just hope that they stay and live well there =D

Don't know why I just feel that my luck is not really good nowadays
I keep on losing stuffs and drop stuffs and it wasn't my fault
just now when I went swimming,
I placed my flip flops on the sand
after some chatting session with Rhino,
I found out that the sea water had rised from the normal sea level and the sand is all covered up by the sea water
WTF??!! I quickly went to look for my flip flops
unfortunatelly, I can't find them
John told me that my shoe wouldn't go far as the water just rised up
probably is those blacks beside the beach saw it and they keep it for themselves
I went and asked them but they said they didn't see any shoes =.=ll...
FINE! I miss my flip flops and I dont' feel like buying a new one
and stupid Craig used something that people used to whack animals to whack me
that is supa dupa PAIN lo! and I have the mark on my fat thighs now
this reminds me of my primary school life - being whacked by teacher

anyways~ some people is acting too over nowadays and I can't stand looking at her stupid actions. She just spoiled our image! Makes people think that we Chinese are that "cheap".

okay~ gtg write report and pig now!good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment