Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cutie Pie - Chin Ninnnn's Birthday Bashh

Today is Chin Nin's BIG DAY!
Mae Yee the Myre aka the planner had planned everything to surprise the B'day girl
BUT
the plan is failed due to some funny reasons:
1. everyone is late :(
2. the b'day girl's father had forgotten to block her from coming out of the house. :((

3. where is her house??? :(((
We wait wait wait and wait for the b'day girl to come
she went to cut off her long-time-no-cut-super-duper-long-myre before she go to Australia because the barber in Australia is expensive.
While waiting...

1st stop!

we walk, stand and chit chat around.
2nd stop!

we went to McD for ice-cream!
Kwok Hoe the rich guy belanja-ed all of us ice-creammm
3rd stop!
we went for POOL!!!

I'm in love with pool and I learned how to play when I was at South Africa.


Guess what?

I'm Mae Yee's SiFu!!!! :D

and we won the game against Aaron and Kai Ling =)



Kwok Hoe, Aaron and Chung Eeeeee =)


Taken a pic before we leave



Camwhore while waiting Aaron



Our friendship band!!

Thx to Mae Yee aka The Great of Myre


Present exchange session at the place where we eat pasta (forgotten the name)

Chin Nin and Mae Yee cried like nobody's business

usually I will cry

maybe I've left me tears at South Africa & maybe because I'm not the one leaving


and so,

Aaron and me enjoyed the most touching movie in LIVE SHOW!

the actresses are just infront of us!

Omg...im so dark..........


after that...

we went to Secret Recipe and bought Chin Nin's favorite choc cake


seriously...the background behind... i mean the black-white picture looks like...aheeemmm...i dont have to say right? :S


camwhoring in da toilett

last camwhore before we leave!



No comments:

Post a Comment