Saturday, February 14, 2009

~♥MUA BIRTHDAY♥~

Its Valentines!
what a good good day for the couples~
including me too!!!
Don't misunderstand,
it's just my Birthday ;P
i'll never get to celebrate the V'day!
hahahahaha
i had organised a party at my house that day
actually i wanted to invite my other friends too
but unfortunately my mum don't let
because we had some problem in preparing food -.-ll...
because it is difficult to prepare so much food
since we're not professional chef @@"
All Hope+1 Charity=?

^^v

the girls who are preapring to go clubbing~


Male car model???




Kah Yan and her "wife's"



kiss kiss =)






im 18!!! OMG!!! really UNBELIEVABLEE!!





My Sweet Family~♥








BIG FAMILY =)








MY BESTIESS^^








MY 10 YEAR OLD FRIEND ;)










funny face of the day O.o











The Coupless!!!












what pose is that?














#smile~!#


































































No comments:

Post a Comment