Thursday, February 12, 2009

Out of my EXPECTATION (episode 1)

my class ends at 10:30 n before that me n xin yi had decided to watch movie at Sunway Pyramid
then we had Mc Donalds for our lunch n suddenly i got a phone call from shao wei
she asked me to find her at Secret Recipe after we finish our lunch.
me n xin yi really BLIND that day =.=
the secret recipe is just beside us n we cant see it!
SWT!
n we look 4 the direction map n we walked almost the whole pyramid -.-...
then finally we only noticed tat we juz passed by Secret Recipe..
we chatted inside n i go fetch zhe yuen when she arrived
then they seems like dun wan me 2 leave the shop n they asked me 2 go bak after fetching her
then i think it will be wasting time coz the movie will start on 1:30
so i tell them 2 meet me at the TGV.
when waiting 4 going in to the cinema,
i saw chin nin's hand holding a big paper bag
our conversation
"whats inside there?"
"oh...its my fathers birthday present"
"oh i see..its a rubbish bin! when ur father throws rubbish, im sure he'll think of u =) n the cake is also 4 him?"
"ya"
after watching the movie we went 2 toilet for camwhoring ><
LOL~!
really pai seh man
coz we are taking photo nearby the main entrence of the toilet
n when few guys passed by
i heared 1 of them said:"whoa! taking photo n bla bla bla.."
lol.....damn pai seh man...
then we went to ANW coz they said they wanted to go..
while waiting 4 the drinks..i asked chin nin whether i can take a look of the cake
n i saw its a choc cake
then suddenly she said u can eat
i was like O.o?
n they said happy birthday to me
i stunt 4 a min
coz i din expect anything to happen because that day wasn't my birthday
they give me the big present n i blew the candles
i really really cannot believe with my own eyes........haha
i was really shocked...............
n i wan 2 say thx 2 (xin yi,shao wei,mae yi,chin nin,tricia n zhe yuen) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment