Friday, May 29, 2009

h@ppy birthday to my sis




Went Jusco after school and meet my eX-classmates
I can't believe that i'm kah yan's first friend passenger to sit her brand new Myvi =)
Note: luckily i've bought insurans
juz kidding lahh =P i trust u ;)
today should be our class gathering
although only 5 person attended
but we enjoyed our chatting session at Old Town

after that i went to Milwaukee for dinner because its my sis's birthday
i've ordered a plate of Long John
LOL
the taste is.........
ahemmm.....NORMAL
i planned to buy something for her from Spring Field =)
BUT
i really have to study for my Bio first
because i didn't really focus on it @~@
and my topic test and EE is around the corner
i already screwed my accounts
and i cannot afford to screw other subjects
IM SO SCAREDDDDDDDDDDDDD



No comments:

Post a Comment